Information about a legal entity obtained from public sources.
- Reputation assurance for your company
- Checks of counterparties based on information from open sources
- Checks of property, history of arrests or restrictions
- The largest credit history database
- Aggregation of data from public sources
- High-tech services to counteract fraud
- A large array of scoring models
- Individual approach, preferential rate
- Comprehensive checks of your clients, partners, counterparties
- Highly effective tools to counteract fraud
- Automated models of risk assessment
- Flexible rates
- Access to information online 24/7 in the format of your choice
Monitoring of different data, such as changes in registration documents, financial statements, information about management and ownership, as well as information from open sources.
Highly effective risk mitigation tools, based on a database of credit histories and data from public sources – verification of customers and contractors, identification, verification and anti-fraud services, verification of property, arrests and prohibitions, a large array of scoring models.
The services of the Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories, for a Business will be useful in various business processes aimed at counteracting fraud, assessing risks or collecting information:
- identification and verification of individuals, including remotely;
- making credit decisions on any type of loans – from credit card limits, consumer credits or microloans to loans for start-ups;
- verification of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs before lending, providing other banking services to small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine, when providing consulting services for businesses etc.;
- verification of contractors in any monetary or property relations;
- verification of movable and immovable property, arrests and prohibitions;
- search for contacts to work with debtors
How does it work?
The Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories has the largest database of credit histories in Ukraine and receives data from more than 500 Ukrainian lenders.
Based on the information that makes up a credit history and other data received by the bureau from partners, as well as using data from state registers and other public sources, we have developed a wide range of services in the following areas:
- actual checking of credit histories and monitoring their status,
- suggested analytic tools represented by a number of scoring models – from general to highly specific and individual ones,
- identification and verification tools, including the ones using photos with the Microsoft Face API biometric face recognition technology,
- fraud and operation risks prevention tools,
- tools for obtaining information about a person, based on the data from public sources
Successful use of the tools, which we offer, in your business processes, can significantly improve the level of fraud prevention, optimize risk assessment and improve the level of service for your customers, as a result of simplifying and accelerating verification procedures.
Most of the services that we offer to businesses involve the signing of a contract with the bureau and a partnership, which can be both unilateral and bilateral. Unilateral interaction suggests only obtaining data from the bureau. Bilateral interaction is possible for the organizations providing loans, and also involves transfer of data about loans of the organization constituting a credit history. Depending on the amount of data that the organization transmits, we offer personalized billing for requests.
There are also services available for a business, without having to sign a contract:
- checking a credit history of your own company;
- verification of a Public Dossier of any company, i.e., obtaining aggregate information on any legal entity from open sources.
By signing a one-off Agreement-Application to join the Public Agreement, you receive legal access to all of the Bureau’s products.
- Complete the Joining Agreement-Application to Information Services Terms and Conditions:
- complete the details;
- appoint a Company Administrator;
- select type of payment;
- Complete the Questionnaire;
- Print out two copies of both the Agreement-Application and the Questionnaire;
- Send the copies of these documents signed on your part to the UBCH postal address.
- After the Agreement-Application has been signed, the appointed Administrator will receive a login and password to get authenticated on the UBCH database.
- The Administrator will then register other users from their organization.
- in a web browser After having been authenticated on the UBCH website (www.ubki.ua)
To get acquainted with the web-interface and services of the bureau, you can use
- through a web service which returns the report as an XML-file Automatic interaction through the XML interface This method of reporting enables automated processing of requests and provides reports in the format of your choice
- as an XML file formatted as described in the data transfer specifications. UBKI FILE SENDER is an out of the box solution for converting to UBCH’s XML or DBF files, as well as for converting data from CU-Program version 18.104.22.168 or newer.
- manual input in a web browser. After having been authenticated on the UBCH website (www.ubki.ua) navigate to Data Transfer – Manual Input in the Menu. This service is suitable for a small number of provided credit transactions or during the period of adaptation of your software to the Bureau’s services.
The key legislative acts that govern relations of the bureau of credit histories are:
- The Law of Ukraine “On creating and managing credit histories”,
- The Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”,
- The Law of Ukraine “On information”.
Prerequisites for your cooperation with the Bureau:
- The Users / Partners of the Bureau can be any business entities, when there is the intention is to enter into a transaction involving monetary obligations of the parties or there are present existing transactions for which monetary obligations have arisen for one of the parties;
- A Partner can only provide information to and obtain information from the Bureau, if the Partner has the consent of the subject of the credit history. The subject of a credit history can be any legal entity or an individual that is a party to a transaction or has an intention to conclude a transaction.
Special attention should be paid to the issues of legalizing consent of the subject of a credit history when processing personal data of individuals! Consent of the subject of a credit history (individuals and legal entities) to provide information about their credit history to the Bureau and give access to it can be included in various types of documents. Our recommended suggestions:
- questionnaire/web-questionnaire *
- application/web-application *
- registration form/ web-registration *
- a job application
- a clause in a contract
- an offer, agreement-application
- a utility services contract
- an Association of Co-owners of an Apartment Building contract
- a separate document proving consent of an individual
- a separate document providing consent of a legal entity
* – Consent of a legal entity or an individual in the web format must be personalized by the subject with an electronic signature, with the obligatory identification of the subject through the BankID service, ACKC EDS (Accredited Centre of Key Certification E-Signature), ID card, means of reconciliation of data of the Bureau or other methods of proving identity, including confirmation by the appropriate protocol.
We work online 24/7 with no subscription fees! The more information you provide to the Bureau, the better your rate will be.
«Credit report of an individual/entrepreneur» Plan:
OUT is the amount of the tariffed reports, provided to the User during the previous month, excluding any repeated requests for the same client within the same day;
IN is the amount of the credit transactions, on which the information was provided to the Bureau during the previous month, as well as amount of legal entities or individuals, for which other analytical and statistical information was provided.
1,5 * IN — if transactional transfer is chosen, then the multiplier 1.5 is applied to the IN value, provided that the volume of the transactional transfer is higher than or equals 80% of the whole transfer volume.