is a company aimed at strengthening mutual trust and respect between a borrower and a lender
Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories deals with collecting, storing, processing and providing credit histories. We receive information about borrowers from banks, insurance companies, leasing companies, credit unions and other financial institutions. Information is transferred on a voluntary basis and subject to the written consent by the borrower.
Analyzing information that makes up a credit history and services based on this analysis
Collecting and providing data from public registers and other open sources
Developing and providing predictive analytics services
Developing and providing anti-fraud tools
Providing own credit histories to individuals and legal entities
Consulting services related to our activities.
Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories Ltd. was registered on 6 June 2005. The company was founded by JSC CB PrivatBank together with the foreign company BicOptima Limited. The statutory fund is 5 million UAH. The Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories database is registered and entered into the State Register of personal databases under number 6204 Positioning of Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories
- 15 years of experience in the financial services market
- The largest database of credit histories in the country: information about more than 25 million borrowers and more than 100 million transactions.
- High-tech service – automated interaction, all services are provided online 24/7.
- Flexible pricing policy, you pay only after services have been delivered, with no monthly fees or admission fees; the cost of a credit report starts from 5,94 UAH.
- Achievements in predictive analytics – solutions that are built using the latest technologies and a lot of data, so that you could effectively consider any information available about a client. Quality of models is the level GINI=80
- Unique fraud prevention and risk assessment services.
Thanks to cooperation with us, you will be able to make effective decisions in a matter of seconds – whether to lend to a client and whether to engage a counterparty, even if you have minimal information about them.
Accuracy, validity and relevance of the information provided.
Mutually beneficial cooperation on transparent terms.
High level of service includes automated processes and online services 24/7 for both partner companies and individuals.
Prioritizing development – using advanced technologies, active development and implementation of solutions unique to the Ukrainian market.
Contribution to improving financial literacy of society.
Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories Ltd. is a full member and co-founder of the ALE Association of Credit Information Providers in Eurasia, which was established on October 23, 2018 with the aim of facilitating the development of credit reporting in Eurasia.