Reputation assurance for your company
Checks of counterparties based on information from open sources
Checks of property, history of arrests or restrictions
The largest credit history database
Aggregation of data from public sources
High-tech services to counteract fraud
A large array of scoring models
Individual approach, preferential rate
Comprehensive checks of your clients, partners, counterparties
Highly effective tools to counteract fraud
Automated models of risk assessment
Access to information online 24/7 in the format of your choice
By signing a one-off Agreement-Application to join the Public Agreement, you receive legal access to all of the Bureau’s products.
Complete the Joining Agreement-Application to Information Services Terms and Conditions:
complete the details;
appoint a Company Administrator;
select type of payment;
Complete the Questionnaire;
Print out two copies of both the Agreement-Application and the Questionnaire;
Send the copies of these documents signed on your part to the UBCH postal address.
- >After the Agreement-Application has been signed, the appointed Administrator will receive a login and password to get authenticated on the UBCH database.
- The Administrator will then register other users from their organization.
- in a web browser After having been authenticated on the UBCH website (www.ubki.ua)
- through a web service which returns the report as an XML-file Automatic interaction through the XML interface This method of reporting enables automated processing of requests and provides reports in the format of your choice
- as an XML file formatted as described in the data transfer specifications UBKI FILE SENDER is an out of the box solution for converting to UBCH’s XML or DBF files, as well as for converting data from CU-Program version 18.104.22.168 or newer.
- manual input in a web browser.After having been authenticated on the UBCH website (www.ubki.ua) navigate to Data Transfer – Manual Input in the Menu. This service is suitable for a small number of provided credit transactions or during the period of adaptation of your software to the Bureau’s services.
The key legislative acts that govern relations of the bureau of credit histories are:
Prerequisites for your cooperation with the Bureau:
The Users / Partners of the Bureau can be any business entities, when there is the intention is to enter into a transaction involving monetary obligations of the parties or there are present existing transactions for which monetary obligations have arisen for one of the parties;
A Partner can only provide information to and obtain information from the Bureau, if the Partner has the consent of the subject of the credit history. The subject of a credit history can be any legal entity or an individual that is a party to a transaction or has an intention to conclude a transaction.
Special attention should be paid to the issues of legalizing consent of the subject of a credit history when processing personal data of individuals! Consent of the subject of a credit history (individuals and legal entities) to provide information about their credit history to the Bureau and give access to it can be included in various types of documents. Our recommended suggestions:
* – Consent of a legal entity or an individual in the web format must be personalized by the subject with an electronic signature, with the obligatory identification of the subject through the BankID service, ACKC EDS (Accredited Centre of Key Certification E-Signature), ID card, means of reconciliation of data of the Bureau or other methods of proving identity, including confirmation by the appropriate protocol.
We work online 24/7 with no subscription fees! The more information you provide to the Bureau, the better your rate will be.
The standard credit report (SCR) is considered to be the base rate. The cost of a SCR is calculated monthly based on the information provided and requested.
Standard Credit Report tariff plan (in UAH including VAT):
Standard Credit Report tariff plan with PrivatBank information + a Contacts Report with PrivatBank information + a free Credit Score report (incl. VAT):
where OUT is the number of credit reports provided to the partner during one month, except for repeated requests for the Standard Credit Report about a client within one day and the Borrower Monitoring reports; IN is the number of issued loans about which information was provided to the Bureau during the month and the number of individuals and legal entities about which other analytical and statistical information used in the mathematical model for calculating a credit score was provided.
Rates for other services of the Bureau:
Credit report of a legal entity
0,5*SCR but at least 5 UAH
1 UAH per report
Statements from State Registers
90 UAH per statement
Passport check against the database of lost passports
Included in SCR
Services are provided on a prepaid basis with debits from the account for the services received. The minimum amount of the first prepayment 300.00 UAH incl. VAT. The minimum prepayment for Information Clearing Centers and utilities companies is 240.00 UAH incl. VAT per year.