Reputation assurance for your company
Checks of counterparties based on information from open sources
Checks of property, history of arrests or restrictions
The largest credit history database
Aggregation of data from public sources
High-tech services to counteract fraud
A large array of scoring models
Individual approach, preferential rate
Comprehensive checks of your clients, partners, counterparties
Highly effective tools to counteract fraud
Automated models of risk assessment
Access to information online 24/7 in the format of your choice
By signing a one-off Agreement-Application to join the Public Agreement, you receive legal access to all of the Bureau’s products.
Complete the Joining Agreement-Application to Information Services Terms and Conditions:
complete the details;
appoint a Company Administrator;
select type of payment;
Complete the Questionnaire;
Print out two copies of both the Agreement-Application and the Questionnaire;
Send the copies of these documents signed on your part to the UBCH postal address.
- >After the Agreement-Application has been signed, the appointed Administrator will receive a login and password to get authenticated on the UBCH database.
- The Administrator will then register other users from their organization.
- in a web browser After having been authenticated on the UBCH website (www.ubki.ua)
- through a web service which returns the report as an XML-file Automatic interaction through the XML interface This method of reporting enables automated processing of requests and provides reports in the format of your choice
- as an XML file formatted as described in the data transfer specifications UBKI FILE SENDER is an out of the box solution for converting to UBCH’s XML or DBF files, as well as for converting data from CU-Program version 22.214.171.124 or newer.
- manual input in a web browser.After having been authenticated on the UBCH website (www.ubki.ua) navigate to Data Transfer – Manual Input in the Menu. This service is suitable for a small number of provided credit transactions or during the period of adaptation of your software to the Bureau’s services.
The key legislative acts that govern relations of the bureau of credit histories are:
Prerequisites for your cooperation with the Bureau:
The Users / Partners of the Bureau can be any business entities, when there is the intention is to enter into a transaction involving monetary obligations of the parties or there are present existing transactions for which monetary obligations have arisen for one of the parties;
A Partner can only provide information to and obtain information from the Bureau, if the Partner has the consent of the subject of the credit history. The subject of a credit history can be any legal entity or an individual that is a party to a transaction or has an intention to conclude a transaction.
Special attention should be paid to the issues of legalizing consent of the subject of a credit history when processing personal data of individuals! Consent of the subject of a credit history (individuals and legal entities) to provide information about their credit history to the Bureau and give access to it can be included in various types of documents. Our recommended suggestions:
* – Consent of a legal entity or an individual in the web format must be personalized by the subject with an electronic signature, with the obligatory identification of the subject through the BankID service, ACKC EDS (Accredited Centre of Key Certification E-Signature), ID card, means of reconciliation of data of the Bureau or other methods of proving identity, including confirmation by the appropriate protocol.
We work online 24/7 with no subscription fees! The more information you provide to the Bureau, the better your rate will be.
The base cost is the cost of “Credit report of an individual/entrepreneur”, with a maximum of 15.19 UAH, including VAT, which includes the following:
- Identification part,
- Loans Information part,
- Requests Register part.
“Credit report of an individual/entrepreneur” Plan:
OUT is the amount of the tariffed reports, provided to the User during the previous month, excluding any repeated requests for the same client within the same day;
IN is the amount of the credit transactions, on which the information was provided to the Bureau during the previous month, as well as amount of legal entities or individuals, for which other analytical and statistical information was provided.
1,5 * IN — if transactional transfer is chosen, then the multiplier 1.5 is applied to the IN value, provided that the volume of the transactional transfer is higher than or equals 80% of the whole transfer volume.
Rates for partners, who transfer credit histories to the Bureau for other services:
Bureau’s rates for the partners, who do not transfer credit histories to the Bureau (unilateral partnership):