We select the best offers from our partners individually for every client, taking into account both the state of their credit history and requirements of lenders.
The service that helps to:
- notifications about events in the credit history
- unlimited access to “Credit History” and “Credit Score” reports
- FREEZE option to protect against fraudulent loans
- Up to 3 credit histories of family members being monitored
- Up to 10 SRMPE/RRR reports per month
If your passport has been stolen or lost please add this information to your credit history. This will prevent a fraudulent loan getting issued in your name.
Free service for checking a passport, an ID card or a travel passport, against the registers of lost/invalid passports of:
- the Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories,
- the Ministry of Internal Affairs,
- the State Migration Service of Ukraine.
What can you check:
- information on all vehicles registered by one person,
- vehicle specifications and its latest registration data.
The service allows checking the encumbrances on movable property, by obtaining an extract from the State Register of Movable Property Encumbrances.
The service allows learning about the immovable property owned by a person, and obtaining detailed characteristics of the property, list of owners, their shares and the origin of ownership rights, encumbrances, prohibitions or mortgage obligations on a real estate object.
Verification of the authenticity of documents and reports, issued by the Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories.
Information about a legal entity obtained from public sources.
Monitoring of different data, such as changes in registration documents, financial statements, information about management and ownership, as well as information from open sources.
Get information on enforcement proceedings against any individual or legal entity.