If this is a business entity or individual entrepreneur, then you should at least:
- check the existence of the individual entrepreneur;
- verify personal data of the individual entrepreneur;
- check activity types of the individual entrepreneur;
- check the current status of the business entity;
- check the business entity for bankruptcy or liquidation.
What else should you know about an individual entrepreneur?
Individual entrepreneurs can also be checked based on references to them in the media, as well as verification of licenses, if the activity involves mandatory licensing.
The individual entrepreneur can be checked by collecting information from many open sources, but this requires much time and effort.
The “Entrepreneur Dossier” report integrates a body of available information from various sources, and allows you to check the individual entrepreneur in one touch – obtain the data of the individual entrepreneur from identification with the contacts and addresses, check registration of the individual entrepreneur in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs of Ukraine, check whether this individual entrepreneur has been closed and is not in the process of bankruptcy, find mentions in media and the information about licenses.