Notifications about changes in the borrower’s credit history criteria, which are of interest to you
Monitoring of an individual
Rapid response to changes in the borrower’s credit history will prevent financial costs and having to deal with the consequences.
How this works
You define the group of borrowers and a set of triggers to monitor.
On a daily, weekly or monthly basis, we notify you about any events.
You take action according to the established response measures.
- when one of your borrowers misses a payment that is less than 30 days overdue to another partner of ours;
- when one of your borrowers misses a payment that is 30 days or more overdue to another partner of ours;
- when another partner issues a new loan to one of your borrowers;
- when the borrower repays their arrears in full to another partner of the Bureau.
Examples of response measures
- credit limit reduction,
- blocking the card,
- contacting the borrower to remind about the penalties for violation of the terms and conditions of the credit agreement,
- prioritizing borrowers of different categories when paying off debt,
- forecasting expenses to create insurance reserves for future periods